- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Be responsible for input and monitoring of data across various marketing systems
- Assist and educate users in the creation and updates of their marketing plans within our campaign application
- Bring critical needs for the campaign application to the attention of the development team to further improve the application’s performance and adoption
- Be responsible for ensuring that we are tracking progress against major milestones that arise from an annual internal meeting across many stakeholders’ groups
- Create navigational pages on our internal sales platform to allow users to find critical information quickly
- Be responsible for various data projects that arise from new marketing needs
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business, Analytics, or related field
- You possess intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other tools or systems
- You possess excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills in working with other team members
- You hold great interest in projects related to improving and streamlining existing systems and processes from a technical standpoint
- You demonstrate critical thinking skills and a proactive mindset in seeing projects and tasks through
- You are proficient in other Microsoft Office systems: PowerPoint, Word
- You demonstrate leadership skills, excitement, and ability to be self-sufficient
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.