- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Support the goals and objectives of the Industry Marketing team by delivering marketing campaigns, plans, and messaging
- Utilize internal tools and systems to accurately document, track, and report on projects, and support the Industry Marketing team in keeping those updated
- Support the Industry Marketing team in content creation or review in support of the marketing campaign model
- Ad hoc project and program management and other strategic initiatives throughout the duration
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- You possess excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills to team members, stakeholders, and senior leaders
- You demonstrate critical thinking skills, proactive mindset in seeing projects and tasks through, and driving a team to project / task completion
- You hold an interest in managing projects and gaining exposure to working with a global team
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office systems: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- You demonstrate leadership skills, excitement, and ability to be self-sufficient
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.