As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Commercial Project Administration & Project Controlling and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting.The financial project administration / project controlling responsibilities for this role are:
- Structured follow-up of designated projects; acquiring and archiving of purchase orders for designated projects; invoicing according to set project milestones.
- Support in reporting and visualization of data using one or more of the following: KNIME, Tableau, Qliksense, Python, SQL (create and/or automate workflows in KNIME, Python or similar).
- Controlling of Key Figures (expected vs. actual costs; expected vs. actual cost charging) and deviation analysis.
- Support in preparation and interpretation of detailed analysis reporting purposes.
- Structured analysis of single/multiple projects to identify deviations and initiate respective countermeasures.
- Continuous improvement of the existing tool set and the defined processes including the evaluation, piloting and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Communicating proactively with technical & business administration department heads and project managers.
- Preparing and presenting project data for audit purposes.
- Provide support and assistance with other specialist departments on a range of various topic in Finance area.
- Support in performing tests, collaborate with other colleagues to identify areas of simplification and improvement.
- Strong and proactive communication with technical & FIN department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement, and customer on commercial issues.
- Prepare and present project commercial data for financial audit purposes.
- Good knowledge of commercial and controlling topics;
- At least 2 years work experience on a controlling or finance role, preferably in the IT Industry;
- Good knowledge of KNIME, Tableau, Qliksense, Python, SQL, or similar and willingness to learn;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, with a focus on Excel and other analytical, reporting, visualization applications
- Good English skills – written and spoken;
- Experience in SAP FI/CO would be an advantage;
- Strong personal commitment, a sense of responsibility and duty;
- Excellent analytical skills combined with proactivity and hands-on attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and efficiently on all levels;
- The ability to sometimes work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- The capability to work well within a team;
- Motivated and curious, with a continuous strive to develop;
- Available to work in a hybrid setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time