Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Apprentice for Motion Control & System Application in Padua within the DI area who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Application Engineer for Production Machine.
During the apprenticeship you will receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills and you will have the support of a mentor to achieve your career steps
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
As Application Engineer for Production Machine some of your main activities will be:
- Training of our products / solution and development environments
- Understand customers' applications in order to convert the application's needs into Motion Control specification.
- Develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design of Motion Control Device.
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Motion Control tasks
- Support the customers and partners during the first commissioning of the machine
- Develop complex automation systems by a new Digitalization concept to approaching software design and development
Required entry qualifications:
- You have less than 30 years of age, in accordance with the Italian apprenticeship contract
- You are fresh graduate or you are going to graduate in Automation, Mechatronics, Elettronic or Informatics
- General knowledge of High Level languages ST, C, Python and C# would be a plus
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What we offer
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time