Mode of Employment: Limited; Part-time; 15-20h
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Join our People & Organization Talent and Leadership team to support our Global Talent Acquisition Ecosystem efforts and embrace the opportunity to get an experience along the employee life cycle at Siemens. Work in a unique environment and grow while learning every day
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You work closely with our Talent Acquisition Ecosystem communications team and support ongoing projects, activities, and initiatives
- Creating, designing, and editing content with different tools (e.g., Canva) is one of your tasks
- You design business presentations and develop communications concepts with a strong impact
- You research industry, market, and media trends, beneficial for our communications approaches
- Bring in your fresh and new ideas! With your creative flair and thinking in an unexpected way, you will add your personal spark to our international team
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are ideally studying in the field of communications, media, marketing or design - but we are open as long as you bring a dedicated passion for communications with you.
- You are a natural communicator who adds their own spark ✨ and can easily build and maintain rapport with employees and our internal and external stakeholders.
- Digital media is a piece of cake to you, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments with a can-do attitude and dynamism.
- PowerPoint and Storytelling are your second name and you create presentations that impress
- English is a requirement; a good command of German wäre auch nicht schlecht 😊
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time