The Solution Director is a Senior, experienced software technology and business leader who applies deep Pharmaceutical industry and practical knowledge to contribute individually and collaboratively with global teams, engaging with technical and business leaders, from Sales and Services, Product Development, Marketing, and key Customers and Partners.
This role requires industry process knowledge and experience to guide the development and marketing of new integrated solutions that apply and combine selected products from the Siemens Digital Industry portfolio. Our mission is creating the next generation of digital software solutions across the pharmaceutical lifecycle to provide our customers with improved productivity through digitalization.
Build the future of Pharmaceutical industry software and hardware solutions by leading initiatives focused on developing winning solutions for all our industry verticals.
• Define and guide the realization of Pharmaceutical focused solutions that span the full Digital Industry portfolio with a focus on
combining R&D, engineering and manufacturing software platforms and applications with automation engineering, hardware
and systems in labs and production
• Create competitively unique solutions that resolve unmet industry needs, and anticipate future opportunities, by applying
software and hardware-based solutions to key customer process and pains
• Establish financial frameworks for justifying solution opportunities based on industry process context and business value
• Collaborate with external solution and technology partners to extend Digital Industry solution capabilities
Support Pharmaceutical industry go-to-market through industry solution campaigns and field enablement
• Support definition of industry specific solution messaging and value propositions
• Collaborate with Industry and Business Unit marketing teams to guide them to create compelling internal and external facing
Engage and enable Sales and key Customers
• Plan and deliver industry solution go-to-market enablement for direct and channel sales organizations
• Engage with sales and services on key customer opportunities for industry expertise
Support global Pharmaceutical industry strategy through providing guidance to Industry Leadership in defining industry strategy and aligning relevant stakeholders across the company.
Prerequisites & Essential Functions
• Bachelor’s degree, with Graduate degree preferred – Biosciences, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in Life Science data integration and developing and executing digital strategies for realizing the Digital Twin of
Pharmaceuticals – Realizing enterprise recipe integration into factory application from clinical trials to traceable commercial
• Experience or certification in program and project management; ability to bring together diverse stakeholders from software
development and marketing /sales to deliver winning solutions
• Synthesizing solutions across diverse disciplines & processes
• Deep application knowledge with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens DI
portfolio in manufacturing and automation: Manufacturing Operations Management (MES), LIMS, Service Lifecycle
Management, IOT, Factory and Process Automation (SCADA, PCS/DCS)
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements
• Normal office environment. Can work from home, within a 2-hour drive to a regional airport or work from a local office if located
in most major cities
• This is a global role, and it is expected that the candidate has appropriate freedom to travel globally in accordance with
• It is expected that candidates are comfortable in customer R&D and manufacturing settings, highly adaptive and comfortable in
a myriad of environments with the physical restrictions typically found in an industrial location.
salary range for this position is $136,700 to $246,100 and this role is eligible
to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness
benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this
position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including
paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or
non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.