Our Sales and BD managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting” into actual business, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
Change the future with us.
- You will be responsible to develop factory automation business across India in verticals of electronics & Semiconductor.
- Your responsibility will include development of market transparency, early identification of key opportunities, identify key market trends, connect with market stake holders including customers and consultants and prepare a business growth plan in the assigned Region.
- You will be responsible for achievement of strategic & annual budget plan(Direct & Influence business) and develop growth measures for conversion & retention of key accounts from the Electronics & Semiconductor vertical in line with overall business plans & BU growth aspiration for the direct and influence business.
- You will be responsible to coordinate with HQ Vertical team the business development measures in assigned vertical and bring in new solutions for assigned verticals. Communicate back to HQ the need for new products and solutions for local market and competitor key information.
- You shall work closely with Electronics & Semiconductor HQ vertical team and help support global ecosystem development and customer relationship management.
- Work closely with technical support team to develop and prove light house applications locally.
- Develop customer relationships within existing and new customers across Sales Regions to help sales achieve the regional sales targets and BU goals.
- Develop with sales a competent channel partner and system integrator network.
- You will maintain continuous contact with key relationships to best understand the needs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or Master’s.
- You have 10-12 years of professional experience in sales & business development in industrial automation of which at least 5 years in account management of the key accounts.
- Strong knowledge of Siemens Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
- A strong team player with passion for continuous learning.
- Direct working experience in or with customers in Battery, Electronics, Semiconductor will be added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Airoli Navi Mumbai / Gurgaon. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time