The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Financing the Future! We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT&CYS) team. This role has end-to-end responsibility to develop, deliver and maintain services for our business and customers in the area of Pension Management & Insurance within an agreed framework, and to provide service delivery of information and communications technology. You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with internal and external teams from IT service operations.Setup, maintain and optimize IT operational processes according to agreed service level agreements.
• Take end-to-end responsibility for the operation of the service, according to agreed service level agreements.
• Coordinate and manage developments of 3rd party consultants to develop and maintain the assigned systems/ services.
• Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with agreed quality, audit, and security standards.
• Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement.
• Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing.
• Ensure system compliance with local regulations, InfoSec requirements and other applicable internal and external standards, incl. system security.
• Strive to integrate new technologies and improve processes.
• Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
• Support cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility.
We are looking for:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a comparable technical field of study
• 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
• Preferably technology-related skills in financial services systems, SAP BW and SAP Analytics Cloud
• Understanding and knowledge of Business Intelligence and Planning systems preferable SAP BW and SAP BPC/IP
• Understanding and knowledge of frontend reporting technologies preferable SAP Analytics Cloud
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Process Automation.
• Experience in managing of (cloud) infrastructure services
• Demonstrable knowledge of cyber security in networks, web services and database systems
• Relevant experience in audit management and IT system compliance
• ITIL & Agile qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services
• A self-driven, problem solver attitude
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time