The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Financing the Future! We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT&CYS) team. This role aims to oversee the IT operations function, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of IT systems.
You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with internal and external teams from IT service operations.
You'll need to be able to communicate effectively with various teams and vendors and quickly solve problems to keep the IT systems secure and stable.
• Be responsible for quickly respond to issues and outages. Together with the team, you'll need to be able to diagnose problems and find effective solutions
• Be responsible for maintaining and improving the monitoring system and for coordinating the system update activities
• Act as change coordinator for change management and incident management process
• Ensure system, system documentation and service provisioning are compliant with EBA (European Banking Authority) guidelines, security and other applicable internal and external standards
• Coordinate with external as well as with other SFS and Siemens internal delivery units
• Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing
• Strive to integrate new technologies and improve processes through automation and best practices (e.g. DevOps)
• Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement
• Support cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility
• Ensure customer satisfaction
We are looking for:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a comparable technical field of study
• 5+ years’ experience in a technical and managerial support role with IT system administration and IT operations
• Experience in vendor and service provider coordination
• Experience with ITIL & Agile frameworks
• A self-driven, creative, problem solver attitude
• Experience with administration in Windows environments (scripting: Batch, PowerShell, Python) will be highly valued
• Basic knowledge in using XML, SQL, Tomcat, IIS, SoapUI will be highly valued
• Knowledge of cyber security in networks, web services and database systems
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Fluent business English language skills
• Experience in audit management and IT systems compliance is a nice to have
• Experience with regulatory requirements for financial services is a nice to have
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time