For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Air Insulated Switchgear Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchboards Lead Factory in Gebze, we are searching for an experienced Administrative Support Professional for supporting key management functions at factory management level!
As a management assistant (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the administrative coordination of the daily business of up to two partners. You will organize and prioritize meetings, prepare them and resolve scheduling conflicts. You will handle written and telephone correspondence internally as well as externally in English.
What part will you play?
Manages factory managers’ calendar, independent correspondence, filing, manages e-mails, handles phone calls, travel arrangements, coordinates meetings, draft minutes of meeting and teleconferences, and other administrative duties.
Prepares specialized routine report and correspondence, and/or statistics.
Plans and books business trips (flight, hotel reservations, rental cars, visas, etc.) in Turkey and abroad and are responsible for their proper accounting.
Plans and coordinates workshops, as well as meetings - on-site and digital - (room booking, participant and visitor management, catering) and handles downstream billing according to operational guidelines.
Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including MS Office application or software packages.
Completes routine reports in order to support decision processes in the area assigned.
Performs office duties that include ordering supplies and managing records database.
Enters purchase orders for services, events, training and material goods.
Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organization unit served.
Prepares the social media posts for the factory events & organizations.
Supports the organization of management team activities & events.
Maintains appropriate records, files and documentations.
Prepares financial statements, presentations, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents.
Researches and conducts data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
Arranges communication and coordination between the units,
What you need to make real what matters.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Turkish. German will be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Office applications.
- Qualifications in marketing or a related field.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to overview complexity of tasks and to recognize and set priorities.
- Detail and result-oriented attitude.
- Initiator and proactive in approach.
- Ability to adapt and lead in fast paced work environment.
- High degree of discretion when taking care of confidential information.
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time