Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Blockchain Technical Software Architect, you will be playing a significant role in conceptualizing, designing, and developing smart contracts for Co2 Green Energy Certification.
You will lead the area of distributed Ledger technologies as lead architect.
Your recognition will be global since you will be working on projects which have a global impact alongside BU.
You will be provided an atmosphere to learn & develop your skills in various dimensions & technologies.
- You will get to know the software architecture.
- You will write a smart contract test.
- You will test contracts.
- You will give feedback on existing code.
- Early influence your future organization and drive decisions for the future architecture
- Develop a network with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize strong partnerships with all leading public cloud providers.
- Create with all necessary partners and stakeholders a new cloud environment.
- Gain further knowledge for cost optimization of a large cloud environment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 10+ years of experience in Software-Engineering
- Certified Software Architect
- Multi-year experience in R&D & Product Development in the industrial domain. (Energy domain preferred, Industrial Automation, IoT possible)
- Strong technical Knowledge and expert-level experience in Cloud Computing, IoT integration, Distributed Systems, Decentralized Systems, Blockchain, and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in the following Blockchain/DLT technologies: Ethereum, Hyperledger Besu, Avalanche.
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure design (On-Premises and Cloud).
- Decentralized business-ecosystems design.
- Asset tokenization. Machine-to-machine economy.
- Identity and Access Management: classic and decentralized identities, Self-sovereign identity.
- Driving customer-facing Requirements Engineering workshops.
- Presenting as well as defending technical solutions to the C-level executives of enterprise-level companies.
- Deep understanding of business models and business requirements and translating them into technical tasks.
- Strong experience in highly scalable platform architecture.
- Driving technical collaboration
- Deep knowledge of Software Development tools & processes.
- 3+ years of experience in coaching and mentoring as a technical coach.
- Driving and delivering multi-stakeholder and cross-organizational digitalization projects.
- Agile Project Management (Scrum): strong experience in establishing Agile processes in Software Development teams and projects.
- Customer-facing responsibilities in the delivery of software projects and products.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon/Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Remote ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time