Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Customer Service Marketing Manager to ensure efficient execution sales targets and to promote marketing activities of all CS portfolios in order to drive CS revenue and market growth to the potential customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will develop market and customer-oriented service marketing strategies, offering, the positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotional plan, value communication methods to promote value of services, improve the customer perception of service values.
- You will develop and identify the service opportunities, launch special campaigns within the service environment, rollout, and implementation with the measurements.
- You will manage key account with P&L responsibility including analyze situation and portfolio requirement of key account, sense the customer needs, and identify up-selling opportunities.
- You will implement individual service offering/master agreement together with customer and in coordination with product sales representative and regional management.
- You will provide support
in the sale of service products, such as:
- Customized Service Agreements
- Siemens Shared Services
- Siemens Guardian Program
- Siemens Virus Protection Program
- Introduction of Siemens Remote Services
- Service quotations or other similar types of local service offerings
- You are responsible for preparing contract proposal and quotation for maintenance and service sales after warranty, contract renewal, on call recapture, and Point of Sales (POS).
- You will consolidate and convert all required information for a maintenance price book.
- You will develop the customer service reference site and collect customer testimonials to showcase the service values.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed degree in Marketing/Sales or related disciple; technical understanding is a pre-requisite.
- You have 5 years of in-depth end to product Marketing/Sales experiences in a service business in a relevant industry. Prior experience with healthcare industry is preferred.
- You have professional experience in dealing with customer complaints and disagreements are preferred.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication, organizational, presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize work considering a complex matrix of input and able to work individually.
- You are creative, innovative, and quality-oriented person.
- You are sensitive towards multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time