We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
About the role: Strategy manager for Smart Infrastructure India
Are you an expert and will you think out of the box? Looking for a challenge? Siemens Smart Infrastructure India has an exciting opportunity for Strategy Manager based in Mumbai / New Delhi. This role is well suited to an ambitious, experienced professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As Strategy Manager, your job entails extensive coordination with Business Units, Central functions in India and Germany, on range of business areas, demanding a high level of team skills, communication and collaboration abilities. Being predominantly a knowledge function, job requires considerable secondary research. You will work closely with the business units of Smart Infrastructure India and support cross-business strategic campaigns.
The position reports to Head of Strategy, Smart Infrastructure India.
You will be responsible for driving various Management critical activities / strategic program for Smart Infrastructure (SI) Operating Company (OpCo) covering LCB India. Major activities, including but not limited to the following...…..
1) Coordinate and design strategic plans, programs, and measures on business or regional level, to support CEO and related executive team
2) Steer and coordinate preparation and implementation of strategic planning, investment strategies, market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.,
3) Support annual market intelligence for SI India & Country Strategy; periodically track competitor moves and suggest counter-measures / areas of improvement
4) Coordinate/Drive initiatives / Program from SI HQ / Siemens Ltd. within LCB India (eg: Grow Africa, India Strategy Review 2025, M&A …) from time to time
5) Assist in the content preparation for SI management, and coordinate important meetings such as BRM (Business Review Meetings) for SI / SL
6) Act as interface to Siemens ST, Advanta Consulting, next 47
7) Periodic release of intelligence reports for SI eg. Power sector KPI, Competitor performance mapping etc.
8) NPS coordinator for SI OpCo.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have experience in strategy, consulting or sales functions (with focus on businesses critical for SI India)
• You have experience in managing complex projects, including multi-location teams
• You have experience of strategy development, such as market sizing, economic / business analysis and usage of tools / procedures for strategic marketing,
• You have ability to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels and different cultures,
• Good communication skills
An MBA qualification, besides engineering / undergraduate degree, will be an added advantage
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time