Drive Education services sales, revenue and market growth and support efficient execution of all related processes.
· CRM, Financial reporting
· Business potential identification, lead management
· Education Services portfolio, offerings and pricing
· Education Services order management
· Ensure market development and customer oriented Education Services marketing strategies, offerings, communication
· Establish new services and develop opportunities to rollout and implement new services in the country.
Define mix of Education Services formats and contracts, and ensure book to bill processes.
· Develop and implement market and customer oriented Education services strategies including ESM for In-vivo and In-vitro .Roll out these strategies including set up of infrastructure , all offerings , communication methods .
· Launch special campaigns for creating awareness in Service and Sales.
· Ensure extensive sales support at the Point of sales to the local sales organization.
· Ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects.
· Planning and budgeting of required CAPEX on the infrastructure required for Education Services.
· Interaction with HQ to ensure proper development of global Education Services portfolio. Create additional local offerings, Education Services
Education & Qualification
Degree in Science / Bio Medical Engineering and having at least 2-3 years of experience in sales in healthcare. Experience in medical imaging will be preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time