We are looking for a controller to join our LDA Accounting HUB Western-Europe and Africa (WEA) Accounting & Revenue Recognition Team and help us drive our mission to growth as a reliable partner for daily financial questions related with accounting, revenue recognition and project accounting topics, while supporting LDA Businesses in the financial accounting requirements of the different projects and contracts phases.
What role will you play?
- Coordinate the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Perform regular in-depth critical reviews of the Balance Sheet and P&L
- Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues and special transactions
- Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors, and other departments
- Support the implementation of new business specific accounting standards
- Perform and implement controls
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions
- Active participation in different projects within the accounting area
- Enhance and harmonize processes and accounting systems
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of systems innovation projects (SAP4Hanna)
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar
- At least 4 years’ experience acquired in auditing environment or multinational companies (manufacturing, energy, construction, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative, and proactivity
- Expert knowledge in IFRS, work experience in IFRS 15 and Project Business is a plus.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel & Office, experience in Power BI is a plus.
Your opportunities for growth:
- You will be part of the team setting up a new department
- You will be part of a flexible and dynamic finance community
- You will be in contact with our regional counterparts and working in an international company
- You will provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors, and other departments
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup and canteen in the facilities, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
Siemens is committed to equal opportunities for women and men, as well as diversity as a source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to the society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Spain, S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time