PCB Layout Engineer for Motion Control
At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on product development which includes software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0. Results of our work are found in many Siemens products in the field of industrial automation.
Opportunity to work on the project: Motion Control – we are layout Center of Competence for frequency converters (Information electronics design, Power electronics design). These devices are dedicated for industrial automation (e.g. conveyor passport, robotic manipulators, CNC axis drive).
Your task will be:
- Create complex, industrial grade PCB layout using Zuken Design Force CR-8000.
- Close coordination with hardware development, mechanical, purchasing and production throughout the PCB layout process.
- Initiate layout introduction and final review meetings.
- Improve your layout based on feedback from simulation engineers.
- Generate technical documentation and manufacturing package.
- Communicate with manufacturing and respond to engineering queries.
- Data management in PDM (Siemens Teamcenter)
- Cooperate with development teams in Czech Republic and Germany – fluent English is necessary
You can look forward to:
- Supportive teammates to help get you up-to-speed with the tools and processes
- Collaborative environment, seeking ways to improve how we deliver our work with emphasis on quality and reliability.
- Interesting projects realized in cooperation with Siemens AG development centers
- Unique technologies and know-how
- Up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- Bonus for joining our team up to CZK 100,000 (depending on the level of technical knowledge)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- Relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- Contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- Contribution to Multi-sport card
- Opportunity to become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
- Workplace near metro B Stodůlky station in modern offices
What we will appreciate from you:
- Electronics Engineering background
- At least 5 years of PCB layout experience using advanced ECAD tools: Zuken DF CR-8000, Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics/Siemens EDA Xpedition, Cadence Allegro, etc.
- Understanding of quality measures in the PCB layout process
- Experience in defining PCB layout constraints for Signal Integrity
- Knowledge of Power electronics, High Speed Digital design, Signal Integrity, and EMC
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Test (DFT), and Safety
- Fluent in English language, German language is an advantage
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time