Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
Business Development Duties
- Assist with Factory Automation’s product strategy and support Siemens Certified Solution Partners to help drive sales measures in the regions
- Responsible for volume/piece count of SCADA, OT2IT and TIA Systems offering
- Review Factory Automation’s product pipeline regularly and support regional countries to increase the win rate
- Participate in strategic projects to drive hardware pull-through (including required pre-sales support, for example, tender specifications, system architectures, etc.)
- Conduct target customer visits and value-based product presentations
- Grow SCADA/OT2IT/TIA partner ecosystem (selection, qualification, and onboarding) in regional countries
- Push consultive selling approach for SCADA/OT2IT/TIA offering to increase regional country’s “win rate”
- Foster close collaboration and alignment with other sales activities in sales region (Verticals/RM’s/TIA BD)
- Product Marketing Activities
- Localization of documentation – Adapt content to the needs of the North American markets
- Collect market feedback and customer feedback
- Support with the generation of customer success stories and references
- Regionalization of Global Marketing Strategy
- Ensure knowledge transfer, support RC for trade shows, conferences etc.
- Work in coordination with Business Development Manager to generate reports and get market feedback
- Assist with deployment of Challenger and other marketing campaigns
- Help with the organization of local training events
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical - or other related engineering background, MBA would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the will and ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels
- More than 3 years working experience in manufacturing industries with professional experience in a technical sales-related department and holding good understanding of characteristics, trends, supplier chain operation of automation, industrial networks, industrial power distribution, motion control
- Customer-oriented mindset, sales experience, and key account management skills
- Strategic mindset, multitasking skills, and readiness for agile working environment
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.