You want to work in an international team and deliver support and services to customers all around the world?
You are a digital native and you want to develop your skills and talents?
As part of our digital marketing services team you will support us in following tasks:
- Create digital assets (e.g. emails, landing pages) for marketing campaigns
- Implement Demand Generation Campaigns in our Marketing Automation Platform Eloqua.
- Support the customers all around the world with their marketing automation activities.
- Become a marketing automation expert and carry out training's to enable colleagues and customers around the world to work with our marketing automation platform.
- Manage marketing automation campaigns and events in own responsibility.
What we look for:
- Bachelor/Master degree (or substantial professional experience) in business administration, (business) IT, online or digital marketing, communications.
- Ability to learn fast, to work independently and be proactive.
- Ability to work on iterative operational tasks as well as come up with solutions for complex tasks.
- You are a team player with strong analytical skills.
- Previous experience in using marketing automation platforms like Oracle Eloqua, MS Dynamics is a big plus.
- You speak, read and write fluently in English. German is considered a plus.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time