You want to work in an international team and consult and support customers all around the world?
You are a digital native and you want to further develop your skills and talents?
Take on different roles and tasks in our customer projects. As part of our digital marketing consultants team, you will support us in following tasks:
- Develop consulting approaches for Marketing Automation, particularly for Demand Generation, Lead Management and Campaign Management
- Consult our business partners in headquarters and in regions on how to design and implement effective Demand Generation Campaigns
- As a marketing automation expert carry out trainings to enable colleagues and customers around the world to work with our marketing automation platform Eloqua
- Manage complex marketing automation campaigns and events in own responsibility
What we look for:
- Bachelor/Master degree (or substantial professional experience) in business administration, business informatics, informatics, online or digital marketing, communications.
- You possess good knowledge of web technology (Html, CSS, Ajax, Java Script) and have experience in web analytics.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, especially Oracle Eloqua.
- You have gained experience in agile project management methodology and tools, ideally JIRA.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Ability to learn fast, work independently and be proactive.
- You possess excellent problem-solving skills and you can quickly understand and familiarize yourself with new tasks and problems.
- You are a team player with strong analytical skills.
- You speak, read and write fluent in English, German is a plus.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time