Siemens DF & PD Customer Services – Service Delivery organization is currently searching for a Customer Services Repair Center Manager in New Kensington, PA. Qualified candidate will lead both Financial and Technical Management of the repair center to achieve business targets. Leadership of the New Kensington repair center will include developing a Zero Harm Safety culture within the team, meeting efficiency and quality operational targets, Customer Satisfaction, people and team development, process improvements, collaboration across Siemens in a matrix environment and supporting sales team to increase sales.Responsibilities:
- Successfully defines workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum efficiency.
- Area of responsibility is primarily tactical/operational in nature, with input to strategy.
- Develops and leads departmental budgets and/or business plans for a small to mid-size department or business unit.
- Responsibility for continuous improvement and improve existing policies, products, and methods. Identifies resource needs and develops justification.
- Troubleshoots and resolves sophisticated problems.
- Recommends/ Determines organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company.
- Work closely with purchasing, planning and warehouse teams to ensure material availability and schedule adherence
- Responsible for the overall success of function or project.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 8 + proven track record of successful experience in operations or customer services management
- BS/BA in related subject area or Equivalent experience
- Business relationship development experience
- Certified or is experienced with Six Sigma or LEAN methodologies
- Travel: 20%
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with financial P&L management
- Experience leading people
- Repair or manufacturing operations experience
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.