Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join the UK Data Team.
The UK Data Team is an energetic team with strong business and industry knowledge. We support the UK business with a wide breadth of operational, management and strategic reporting requirements, from initial specification through to delivery and maintenance.
Our team partners with HQ Data Teams based in Germany, as well as digital innovation teams across the wider Siemens business to help shape the digital future of the organisation and enhance the customer journey.Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain data sources used for Business Intelligence solutions.
- Prepare accurate data to C-suite executives and Data Team members for analytical and operational uses.
- Deliver data solutions using key techniques such as Data Modelling, ETL / ELT, Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, API's and Integration
- Resolve any data access issues for systems used to collect and analyse business intelligence data e.g API Documentation
- Monitor Business Intelligence tools to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Own the design and development of automated solutions for recurring reporting and in-depth analysis.
- Collaborate with the HQ Data Team in Germany to resolve any data issues impacting on the UK Data Activities.
- Degree or higher qualification in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems. Equivalent professional experience considered.
- Experience with two or more of the following: SQL, SQL Studio, SSRS, SSIS, Python, Tableau Prep and Tableau.
- Knowledge of ETL / ELT from databases, data lakes, data warehouses and data architecture
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry a benefit but not essential
- Team orientated with collaborative mentality, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a logical, detail-orientated, curious nature
- Experience in data engineering related role.
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what matters to them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in society and the workplace. Watch our video to find out more - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSNxhZnA3s
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with all our applicants. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday, private healthcare, competitive pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor our benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time