Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within Marketing department of the Smart Infrastructure area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Channel Marketing Manager your mission will be to establish and lead marketing programs to drive growth across our Business – for Italy and Greece- through execution of marketing activities targeting local channel business partners. You will work with central marketing team and local sales team on business development and loyalty growth of channel partners. This candidate will be highly skilled at navigating a matrix environment and comfortable influencing across all levels, both internally and externally. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.Some of the main activities will be:
- Build, drive and implement a channel strategy in line with agreed key market segments, business strategy, target audiences as well as business and marketing plan
- Deliver marketing campaigns and/or programs to drive leads and conversions of B2B customers
- Define the marketing digital strategy with local channel business partner and lead the strategy execution
- Develop detailed analysis, plans, achievements, deliverables and overall status updates for all campaigns and programs
- Define training program for and with channel partners
- Systematically analyze channel marketing KPIs to support continuous improvement of channel marketing activities and its return on investment (ROI)
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- At least 7+ years of experience in marketing, including at least 4 in channel marketing within the industry
- Master's Degree in marketing
- Experience developing, performing and measuring Channel/Partner marketing and go-to-market campaigns and programs
- Demonstrable experience in project management, content strategy development and/or content/digital marketing
- Experience developing working relationships and influencing at all levels of management, internally and externally
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time