At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Education: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, or equivalent
· Working knowledge of electronic design software
· Strong technical aptitude
· Proactive, decisive, independent thinker
· Solution-oriented approach with proven ability of producing technically accurate, high quality content
· Able to write clearly and accurately
· Work well in a team and independently
· Work well with remote teams
· Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new project and balance multiple projects
· Take charge of a project from concept through production, or any stage in between
· Flexible and able to respond professionally and adjust priorities dynamically as required
· Visualize, communicate, and create diagrams for abstract concepts and processes
· Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Excellent research and interview skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Extensive experience using Oxygen, FrameMaker, Word, Acrobat Pro, Linux, vi, and other industry-standard authoring and system tools
· Programming ability in Python a plus
· Familiarity with DITA structured documentation a big plus
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.