Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join Indonesian team as Business Administration Professional to support the Service Order / Contract Processing for Customer Service Department.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for contract drafting, WBS, and SO creation
- You will create billing of contracts and non-contract order (Invoice, Tax Invoice and Supporting Docs).
- You will be responsible for data Hygiene and monitoring the service contracts (Labor, Comprehensive and Ext Warranty).
- You will be responsible for monitoring, collecting, follow up outstanding receivables, and tax slip to the customer.
- You will be responsible for Order Entry, OCC reports, Unbilled Cost, GR IR Monitoring.
- You will be responsible to ensure a smooth monthly closing: JV adjustment issuance, COPA adjustment, PAPCA Diff checking, E2C and I3 reporting)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in accounting (professional qualification will be an advantage)
- Having 4-6 years of working experience – preferably in a sales and service product organization
- Having tax brevet certificate will be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are highly self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
- Familiar with SAP – Spiridon
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time