We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE
• Daily production planning and control as per turnover target.
• Organize, monitor, and control the assembly area regarding delegation to employees, working procedures, material, processes, and tools, so that, safety, quality, delivery and cost targets are met.
• Provide support to technicians by coordinating within different departments (such as Logistics, Warehouse, Design etc).
• Monitor and record key performance indicators for assembly groups. If necessary, initiate measures to resolve or avoid problems.
• Conduct meetings with respective team members. Discuss the status of production operations. Gives regular feedback to technicians about safety & quality issues.
• Plan, assign and assist in the training and development of technicians. Tracks progress by updating the skills matrix and development plans.
• Organize, lead, and execute improvement projects and activities.
• Handling of internal & external ISO audit. (Documentation, processes, employee trainings)
• Tracks input man hours Vs output man hours for releasing monthly productivity figures for responsible assembly group.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• B. E. in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Typically, up to 0-2 years of experience in a directly related field and successfully demonstrating Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented in the job profile.
• English Language – Candidate must have professional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively as a leader for the assigned production area
• Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)– Basic Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
• Lean Manufacturing – Basic knowledge of lean principles and techniques for optimizing processes and eliminating waste.
• Computer knowledge - Basic knowledge of computers and office productivity programs such as spreadsheet software and presentation software.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised groups. Understand and apply supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action on the shopfloor.
• Demonstrates flexibility in working approach as per business requirements.
• Demonstrates negotiation skills for resolving issues related to technicians at grass-roots levels.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time