The time to change is now!
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects and services in completely new directions.
Welcome to our world! IT is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Join us now!
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
The global Public Cloud Enablement team is looking for a Cloud FinOps Expert to support technically the Siemens global Cloud FinOPs service.
The Cloud FinOPs service will be offered globally to Siemens in a partnership/provider relation with external companies.
Your challenge will be… but not limited to…
- Code and deploy FinOps Measures.
- Support customers (Siemens internal business units) in the interactions with Cloud FinOPs service.
- Continuously improve the Cloud FinOps automations (CI/CD, auxiliar scripts, automated reports…).
- Collaborate in a virtual and dynamic environment speaking mostly in English.
We are looking for:
- > 3 years of IT Administration and Cloud DevOPs experience
- IT knowledge around:
- CI/CD programing
- BI Reporting
- Basic expertise in cloud (AWS or AZURE).
- Data manipulation expertise (preferable financial data).
- Automation mindset.
- English written and verbal communications skills.
We also give preference who demonstrate competences in:
- Costs Management
- Clould Health
- Azure Cost Management API
- Azure DevOPs
- GitLab CI/CD pipelining
- AWS Cloud Formation
- Azure ARM Templates
- Shell Scripting
- Query languages (SQL, Kusto …)
- Any FinOPs certification
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time