What part will you play?
As Government Affairs & Business Development Manager you will be part of the Siemens Malaysia team driving transformational growth across our businesses. In this role you will be responsible to:
• Lead strategic growth initiatives and manage our market intelligence efforts across our business sectors
• Plan, prepare and coordinate together with our communication and operational teams Siemens’ engagement with relevant government and business associations
• Drive industry and technology communities across our sectors and improve our cross business alignments
• Gather information and manage up-to-date knowledge about our competitor landscape
• Analyze market and customer data to increase our sales productivity and to improve our customers experience when engaging with Siemens
What you need to make real what matters?
• A Master’s Degree in business and/or related business experience
• You have a solid understanding of our OpCo DI and SI, including structures, processes and our digitalization (xcelerator) portfolio
• Preferably, you are experienced in managing teams in an intercultural environment
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as experience in big-data analytics
• You have a deep understanding of the manufacturing sector and its market drivers
• Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; German skills are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time