Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Fulfill the self-sales target and lead sales team to fulfill team target defined in respective Financial Year.
- Promote designated Siemens products to the market.
- Keep frequency contact to customer, distributor, general contractor, partner etc. and establish good but also effective, long-term relationships on all levels and to all departments.
- Observe the market to develop new and more business opportunity / offers / partners / channels.
- Provide input to sales forecast; collect all available market data and forward to supervisor.
- Provide customer with up-to-date information (products, prices, documentation); Arrange regular and scheduled new technology and products promotion (i.e workshops, seminar roadshow and etc.), guide the customer and make added value to the customer.
- 为客户提供最新的信息(产品、价格、文件); 定期安排新技术、新产品的推广(如研讨会、路演等)，引导客户，为客户创造附加值;
- Be familiar and implement the strategy, price policy, process of the business units.
- Other related tasks assigned by superior.
- Guide and support team member.
- People management: enhance team members' competence, aligns all members toward team excellence in order to ensure long-term success with motivated high calibrate employees.
- Support project team to conclude order.
- Support BA team to collect payment.
- Analyze win/loss projects.
Who are we looking for?
- 5 years working experience for relevant industries related customers;
- Working experience with international companies or colleagues is preferred;
- SI products knowledge (may specified for different product line sales);
- Product and market knowledge;
- Commercial Knowledge;
- Siemens policy and culture knowledge;
- Sales & Negotiation skills;
- Presentation & Communication Skills;
- MS Office Skills;
- Good oral and written English;
- Good team work, result oritented;
- Project management, Customers Relationship management and Partnership Management experience;
- Team leading experiences.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time