We provide a variety of competitive, innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax, and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
- Candidate will be responsible to perform and review the Balance Sheet GL account for Siemens Business Units
- Ensure the accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations and present them to HUB AC / Business Units
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with BU/ HUB AC / H2R team for closure of pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliations review
- You will be responsible to perform & review Balance Sheet Reconciliation for Siemens business units & ensure the accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations & present them to Hub AC
- You follow up & coordinate with BU/H2R / HUB AC team for closing pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- You handle internal & external inquiries accurately & responsible for month-end closing activities to achieve targets agreed upon with customers
- You bring outstanding experience in Balance Sheet Reconciliations in FA/Payroll/ Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable for the Accounting process
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance. ACCA would be added benefit
- You bring 4 -5 years of experience in Balance Sheet Reconciliation in the Accounting processes in ERP systems like SAP/ Spiridon
- You can do multi-task
- You can analyze the open GL Balance
- You have excellent communication skills & problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time