We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS.
Company Description :
Siemens India is a leader in technology solutions for Industries - Oil & Gas, Metal, Chemical, Automotive and Cement etc. Electrification and Automation business unit in Siemens Smart Infrastructure OpCo and is leading the global energy transformation with its automation & software portfolio to set up intelligent energy infrastructure.
Electrification and Automation BU globally is head quartered in Germany with global presence across 190 countries and factories in Berlin and Goa.
The Position :
Manager (Industry Verticals): Protection and Automation Solution in SI EA
Location : Kalwa / Gurugram
The Opportunity :
We are looking for someone to handle the industry verticals segment of Protection and Automation System Sales in Industry, Infrastructure and Grid Edge within the Electrification and Automation business. This role will require a deep understanding of our Industry (O&G, Metals, Mining, Cement etc.) portfolios, market trends and an excellent CRM with customers to drive performance.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious person who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of a growing business.
- Develop a solution for key PA Solution portfolios including Substation Automation, Control & Protection, Power Management Systems, ECS, SCADA etc. in industry verticals such as Oil & Gas, Metal, Chemical, Automotive and Cement etc.
- Develop know-how on key focus market segments of industries including drivers, market potential, buying behavior, stakeholders, competitor intelligence, Go-to-Market, and sector specific strategies.
- Support the identification of key customers per segment, drive and monitor key market development programs to support business growth and business unit's overall growth strategy.
- Have excellent communication skills and develop a network of trust and collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders involving Sales, Execution, Product Management, HQ and ICB partners
- Deliver the committed annual budget on KPIs of Order Value, Forecast accuracy and profitability.
- Leverage HQ and regional technical resources to drive optimization of bids to ensure success in key & strategic project opportunities.
- Ensure that NCCs are under control by validating correctness of bid costing.
The Candidate’s Education:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics engineering is required.
Professional Qualifications and Personal Attributes
• 5-10 years of experience in Automation & Protection Systems.
• History of achieving excellence in previous roles.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer focus preferably in Industry/ Infrastructure domains
• Good knowledge and experience in control, protection, and substation automation systems
• Proven ability to drive complex bids with clear focus on measurable outcomes
• Positive attitude & Excellent presentation skills - able to articulate business themes concisely and clearly.
• Willing to travel.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time