Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about breaking new ground, developing itself and to further expand in defined core markets?
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
Job Description for Regional Sales – Rural/Agri Retail
Organization: - Smart Infrastructure – Electrical Products
Position Level – PL 9
Mission of the function:
Responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for realizing the Business Unit's vision of enhancing Market Share in Rural Retail (Agricultural and domestic)
Create an eco-system of people and partners to drive the roadmap to support the above mission.
Job profile :
· Develop the strategy for Rural/Agri Retail defining the market, competition, external and internal factors impacting this market, partners appointment.
· Achievement of sales targets from the assigned area.
· Define the roadmap and milestones for successes including the volume, partner ramp up over the period of 2-3 years.
· Define, develop and implement various programs for Sales Promotional activities suitable for the Rural market.
· Network Expansion: Jointly (along with the team) develop the Partner eco system including primary (Distributor) and Secondary (resellers) channels for Rural Markets.
• Work jointly with sales offices to generate business from Rural markets and Govt. Projects.
• Coach and mentor Sales associates for planning their activities and review their performance periodically
How do I Qualify for this job?
· Graduate preferably with an engineering background and/or MBA with 8+ years’ experience in handling Electrical Products (e.g. Starters, Controllers, Pumps etc.) preferably from Agri domain.
· Knowledge of LV Switchgear Products including starters, Pumps would be preferred.
· Ability to think through and strategize, understand implications of decisions in the short-term and long-term and act accordingly. Ability to conceptualize retail ideas and draw-up business plans.
· Knowledge of Retail and Distribution Market, Key Customers, Competitors, identify major trends. Good understanding of the Distributor Networks and their psyche. Understand key success factors in Retail and Residential market (Promotional Schemes etc.)
· Should have demonstrated strong planning and execution skills, ability to lead from the front, mentor, and coach team members to achieve desired goals.
· Work with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time