Do you want to join us in helping to support a great company that endeavors to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally, while managing a crucial IT service that supports our business. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Regional On-Site Support (OSS) Manager, Asia Pacific (AP) to develop and maintain operational excellence for the OSS service and related processes to achieve high user satisfaction and ensure good user experience for our end-users in the different Zones and Countries across Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) and China Regions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will implement the IT OSS strategy, processes, and solutions to support the business end-users.
- You will manage the regional IT OSS operations and ensure the SLA of the service meets business requirements and provide the required status reports.
- You will work closely with AP IT and HQ IT organizations, in alignment with the Global Service Owner, to ensure our global solution blue-print and technical governance and standards are aligned with regional requirements, and thereafter deployed, managed, and maintained in the region.
- You will act as regional counterpart to the Country and Zone IT Heads in all IT OSS related issues.
- You will set up and monitor country-related OSS delivery and ensure quality standards for OSS operations and processes.
- You will initiate improvements and ensure appropriate processes are followed.
- You will liaise with external parties (i.e., vendors & service providers) in contractual and operational matters, related to IT OSS services, within given authority levels.
- You will ensure effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will clarify cases as an escalation point.
- You will keep abreast of industry and security trends.
- You have people management responsibilities for internal team members that make up the OSS team.
- You will, in collaboration with the OSS service provider, setup up and review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and working goals to develop high performing teams.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Information Technology or comparable degree, with some financial and entrepreneurial expertise.
- You have at least 10 years working experience Information Technology or related field.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management (ITSM) and certification on ITIL v4 preferred.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have prior experience in IT On-Site service provisioning and management, business application support, budget management, resource management, strategy/organization/planning,
- IT security and project management would be an added advantage.
- You are fluent in English and able to collaborate effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and motivation.
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time