Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented:
Siemens' Process Automation division offers complete solutions for the automation and control of industrial processes in a wide range of areas, helping customers to optimize the efficiency, reliability, and safety of their processes. Wide range of industrial fields, including: Chemical and petrochemical industry; Refining industry; Food and beverage industry; Pharmaceutical industry; Energy industry.
As a Project Engineer, you will join a team of talented and passionate professionals who have the experience and knowledge to complete complex and challenging projects. You will work alongside our clients, providing tailored solutions to their electrical engineering problems and ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
From intelligent automation systems and e-mobility solutions to innovative technologies for green energy production and sustainable infrastructure solutions, Siemens is involved in some of the world's most important technology projects.
Your qualifications – proven and appropriate:
- Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Electrical field (or Automation);
- Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
- Internship experience in energy industry/automation is a plus;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
- Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
- Very good English skills – written and spoken;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Driven license B cat.
What we offer:
- Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
- Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
- Real life working experience;
- An opportunity to learn and grow;
- An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
- A very nice set up, where we care deeply about our people;
- Technical support for the license project
What else you should know?
Working program flexibility: 4, 6, 8 hours/day.
If you aspire to the position of project engineer focused on professional development and to be part of a passionate team contributing at technology and innovation, then Siemens is the right place for you. We invite you to join our team and help build a better future for all.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Either