Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Negotiate with the concerned business teams and stakeholders for best possible cost position with all the budgetary and timeline constraints
• Development of right winning strategies inline with our delivery of product/solution
• Coordination with Operations and Field Service team
• Performing risk assessments
• Assess in detail the RFQ or the given tender documents
• Answer customers bid-related queries
• Good understanding of commercial terms used in Energy Industry would be appreciated.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong team-player and interpersonal abilities, as putting a bid together involves a lot of teamwork
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Driven by Deadlines and committed to deliver.
• Minimum 10 year relevant experience. Preferably from Energy/Power Generation Industry.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Thane. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time