Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Major Incident Professional.
The Global Operations Center (GOC) is a
high-performing globally distributed team that plays a mission critical role in
Service Operations: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
and Major Events Planning. The GOC creates value by providing command, control
and communication for Healthineers IT Operations. The GOC drives adoption of
best practices through our focus on stability and improving operational
transparency across the technology organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- This Major Incident Professional position will be based in Brasil, São Paulo. This position requires the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions independently through direct interaction with service owners, service desk, and service partners in a high-pressure environment. A successful candidate will lead day-to-day operational responsibilities by providing structure and efficiency in the MI process.
- The role is an opportunity to primarily manage major and severe business impacting technology incidents, predominantly involving significant infrastructure performance issues, by coordinating real-time service restoration, actively managing risk and ensuring precise and targeted communications are distributed in a timely way. A Major Incident Professional is expected to act as a catalyst to accelerate an incident response striving to reduce the duration and severity of business impact. As a member of our GOC team, you are in the unique position to interact with people and teams globally, across all levels of Healthineers, and influence decisions that have a direct impact on operational stability.
- You would partner with the rest of the Operations Management team to manage technical remediation calls and the assessment of impact to the business, ensuring that all participating teams are focused on impact remediation and providing timely incident communications to relevant stakeholders. The position requires working under high pressure situations, organizational and situational awareness, sound judgement and a strong analytical ability.
- The role will also involve advising and consulting on processes related to Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management, as well as the delivery of the other ITSM services. This role will require deep experience in ITIL Service Operations processes and documented experience in highly complex global organizations with significant outsourcing. The daily activities will include, but not limited to, managing major incidents, ensuring problem management activities are underway and follow up with the necessary stakeholders to review root cause analysis and drive change that will bring additional operational stability to the Siemens Healthineers.
- Outside of the role there are opportunities for educational, training and communication programs in technology, building relationships across IT, and numerous opportunities to exemplify the Healthineers Purpose and Values.
Your attributes and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- Advanced English
- Highly motivated team player with a successful track record of working collaboratively in a matrix organization.
- Multiple demands and changing priorities
- Crisis management skills
- Prior IT Major Incident Management experience required (within the Healthcare sector preferred)
- Ability to rapidly absorb and understand complex technical situations under pressure
- Ability to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people
- Ability to translate technical incidents into business terms
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies, make new contacts and influence the way IT operates
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
- Understanding and experience of IT technologies-Network, Voice, Data Center, Cloud, End User Computing. Application Mgmt practices.
- ITIL V3/V4 certification
- Project management certification desired but not required
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with users.
- Ability to think critically and understand the dependencies in connected systems.
- Provide detailed technical designs for new technology deployments and monitoring concepts
- Passion for solving operational and business problems.
- Experience and training in root cause analysis.
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time