Shape the future. Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. At the Vertical Battery, we are helping the rapid expansion of the battery industry by providing cutting edge solutions to our customers that are building battery Gigafactories!
With our automation and digitalization portfolio, we provide end-customers, machine builders and partners with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. We provide meaningful optimization for the specific needs of the battery industry. Our portfolio supports customers to achieve greater yield, efficiency, and flexibility in their production. We are constantly adding innovations to our portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Looking for the next big challenge? We will meet your ambitions!
- In your new role you will be responsible for the business development of specific customers in the battery industry.
- This includes driving strategic account planning (account development plans, sales slides, country concepts, business plans, etc.) together with the sales regions.
- You will also coordinate international battery projects in close collaboration with sales departments, regions and the involved business units. You will act as the key interface to several collaborators.
- Additionally, you will prepare internal and external presentations, build success stories, and ensure the quality and completes of reporting.
- You overtake the responsibility for tracking and analyzing data gathered from battery projects and will help to drive the continuous improvement process for corresponding activities.
- You will also analyse market requirements and trends of the battery industry and use them to formulate specific product/system requirements with the appropriate business units.
Your profile for "Making the future possible".
- The foundation for your success is a completed technical degree, preferably engineering or computer science related.
- You have several years of professional experience in a technical and sales-related function, ideally with regular contact to customers. Experience in a battery-related industry is a plus!
- You are experienced in coordinating international teams, and have intercultural skills to deliver results in a multi-cultural environment.
- You have experience with factory automation & digitalization and understand the corresponding technologies and trends; from OT to IT. Experience with the respective Siemens Digital Industries Portfolio would be a plus (for PLCs, MOM, PLM, Simulation, etc.)
- You enjoy networking, bring along strong communication and analytical skills, and are a team player.
- Due to the highly international nature of this job, you are proficient in English and are available to travel globally.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes. You also want to develop (personally and professionally) and contribute to shaping a new and dynamic environment.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either