Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We want to get onboard a Project Procurement Manager, the role is globally responsible for the full set of procurement processes within the allocated customer projects.
Organizes and manages all procurement activities and resources during the bid and execution phase of these customer projects.
As Project Procurement Manager you will interact with multiple stakeholders and will be responsible for:
• Integration of the procurement function in customer bid and execution projects along the PM@Siemens life cycle as “Sub-Project Manager Procurement” (starting from PM020 at the latest):
• Identify, involve, integrate and manage all relevant procurement functions for a customer bid or project (i.e. Global Category Management, Supplier Quality Management, Regional Procurement, etc.)
• Act as prime interface to/for the customer bids or projects key business partners and procurement (incl. i.e. milestone meetings, risk workshops, kick-off meetings, project related procurement reviews, escalations, etc.)
• Align schedules (i.e. project schedule vs. procurement specific schedules for RFQs, negotiations, supplier selection, deliveries, etc.)
• Align terms & conditions and ensure transfer of the relevant customer contract terms & conditions to supplier offers and contracts
• Analyze procurement and supplier related risks and set/manage respective mitigation measures
• Prepare and run supplier RFQs and negotiations (price/commercial/contractual negotiations)
• Prepare, update and manage relevant procurement documentation
Skills & Capabilities
• Strong background in procurement and negotiation skills (5+years)
• Proven experience in project management activities (strong time and dependencies management)
• Solid understanding and proven experience of risk management
• Strong and articulated communicator that can connect with different stakeholders at multiple levels
• Strategic thinking
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Proficiency in Spanish and English
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time