About us Siemens
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
We are looking for an experienced senior accounting and reporting specialist to join our team.
What part will you play?
- Operational support of an accounting and reporting process team from Istanbul with focus on e.g. Account payables, accounts receivables, Cash and Banks and related financial closing activities and supporting financial statements preparation for local Gaap and partially IFRS.
- Implementation of accounting policies, guidelines and working instructions and adaption of related processes for Siemens Turkey in cooperation with the shared service provider
- Continious process improvement via digitalization and the usage of accounting relevant technology
- Support of global initiatives e.g. M&A, carve-in/out
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors
- Regular knowledge sharing and exchange, as well as performing trainings in either of one of the twin city locations Vienna and Bratislava.
What you need to make real what matters.
- University degree in the field of economics, preferred accounting,reporting, audit, finance
- Knowledge of international accounting standards IFRS and local Gaap Turkey
practical experience in the field of accounting and closing
- Number of years of experience on similar position – minimum 5 years accounting and reporting
- Double-entry bookkeping – advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- General Ledger, Closing & Reporting experience in SAP
- Good coordination and communication skills, international and multicultural
- Team player and problem solving personality
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time