Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Must have practical experience in designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for embedded systems.
- Firmware development for embedded system is an added advantage.
- Practical experience in setting up software architecture in embedded systems.
- Experience with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) stack development for embedded systems.
- Experience building embedded systems using C++ (Prefered Strong proficiency in C++).
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Good knowledge of agile scrum methodology Use your skills to move the world forward
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 5-9 Years of experience.
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient embedded systems using C++.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Proven hands-on experience of working with C++ for embedded systems (Preferred Strong proficiency in C++) with 5 to 9Years Experience.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and proficient is implementing class level software designs using OOPS concepts.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of firmware and stack development for embedded system.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time