The release of a new X-ray machine is a complex process with many artifacts, approvals, signatures and certificates, from Siemens Healthineers authorities, as well as our suppliers. The PIP project aims to cover this process in a web application, making it more transparent, fast and efficient, therefore enabling us to deliver the latest medical equipment faster to market and making it sooner available for the patients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Software development according to project standards including writing of tests
- Active attendance on SCRUM team ceremonies (stand-up, planning, retrospective,…)
- Presentation of results of your work to stakeholders in English language
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with object oriented back-end technologies, preferably .NET
- Experience with front-end technologies, preferably Angular
- English language at least level B1
Basic salary component (gross) and other remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 6 € gross / hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time