Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Procurement Professional
Your mission and responsibilities:
Prepares and concludes sourcing contracts based on customer requirements at the most beneficial conditions whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery. Focus on business-specific Procurement.
- Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Generates, documents, and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
Analyzes and develops the elements of Procurement and/or Logistics processes, to achieve and implement highly efficient Procurement/Logistics standards within (an) assigned organization unit(s)
- Establishes, monitors, updates, and benchmarks metrics, and derives and proposes measures to improve.
Supports the PLM and conducts and coordinates logistics activities in projects, to contribute to the success of the project by accurate and on schedule customer supply
- Maintains, updates, and communicates relevant information (regarding master data, delivery schedules, stock-and-order status, and contract information) from suppliers and logistic service providers.
- Analyzes operational logistic status, informs involved stakeholder adequately - and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations.
- May support related departments in tender preparation
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 3-5 years of related experience in Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Experience with System and process orientation: Advanced Excel / Access / PowerPoint
- Strong desire to promote positive change.
- Well-developed communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to customers, peers, and management.
- Ability to interact with multiple customers/ divisions
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time