Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Business Administration Professional
Your mission and responsibilities:
Manages general budgeting, accounting, and reporting operations in all segments related finances area(s), other accountabilities to directly support effective and profitable Business (Sub) Segment management.
- Supports accountable Unit or BA Management, provides advice, and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
- Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards, and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
- Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
- Analyzing and interpreting offer conditions and contracts by means of commercial issues
- Checks content and analyzes customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
- Responsible for the reporting and controlling of project financials in full compliance with IFRS for ongoing projects
- Perform the monthly closing activities within SAP
- Controlling and reporting Non-Conformance Cost and publishing reports accordingly
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Experience in Project Business is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP FI modules; FP&A topics
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time