Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20 hours
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We as the Marketing & Communications team are part of Siemens Advanta which pioneers the digital future of mobility, brings smart manufacturing and infrastructure to life, shapes the digitalization of healthcare, develops tomorrow’s decentralized energy solutions, and much more.
What part will you play?
- You will be working closely together with our experienced Marketing team and contribute to the development of our brand awareness and lead generation
- From first sketch to the final design, you will be creating appealing visual content for social media, our website and events according to our Corporate Design Guidelines
- You will give advice when it comes to branding and design of our content pieces
- You set up and manage relations with our external design suppliers
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are studying in Media-, Graphic-, Communication Design or a similar field and have first work experiences in Design and Marketing
- The digital world is your second home and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the content and design area
- You have skills with the Adobe CC Suite (especially After Effects)
- You are creative, have a hands-on mentality, you like to take initiatives and suggest ideas
- You have excellent English skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time