The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Ensure availability of contracts as required by Siemens stakeholders.
- Act as expert and Siemens internal SPOC for existing contracts also supporting the termination of existing contracts.
- Support the initiation and renewal of purchase orders of predefined items within the boundary of existing contracts.
- Manage escalations regarding IT Providers.
- Monitor recurring order obligations e.g. to trigger renewals.
- Check compliance with other internal guidelines and / or processes, together with matter experts
- Coordinate negotiation process and lead negotiations and participate in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy
- Ensure adherence to internal standards/circulars/requirements and compliance with external regulations
- Provide accurate and regular performance and consumption reports to the management upon periodically and upon request
We are looking for:
- Strong know-how of IT provider management and contract management processes and governance (at least 5 years)
- Self-driven, results oriented, able to work independently based on strategic targets
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time