Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Areas of Responsibilties:
Support region sales for good and steady business increasing
1. Prepare bidding internal process related documents,reply tender notice to HC Bidding Affairs (Full)
2. Assist the line manager and team for the daily administration and file management,translate email and file. (Full)
3. Apply for region BP annual authorization and cross region project authorization (Full)
4. Book flight ticket & hotel , prepare travel application and reimbursement(Full)
5. Maintain BPC system and Sh@re project management system (Full)
6. Arrange Sales & BP regular meeting and appointment,take meeting minutes (Full)
7. Manage office assets & supplies adminstration and procurement (Full)
8. Cooperate with regional sales&operation regarding to marketing events and sponsoring , mainten Sh@re system (Shared)
9. Support regional sales for PM site check matters (Support)
10. Support BU regional marketing activities (Support)
Education and Experience
>= 1 years working experience. Sales admin function related experience is a plus.
Bachelor degree or above
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time