Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Commissioning and Service Engineer for Building Automation, to be hired with a permanent contract in our division Smart Infrastructure RSS Operation.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Commissioning and Service Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning and maintenance at the customer site in the local market on products in the building automation portfolio, particularly comfort product and system. The candidate will run the performance of the project objective and for the submission of accurate field commissioning/service reports, expense reports, worksheets and other useful documents on a daily basis providing exceptional customer serviceSome of the main activities will be:
- Comply with health, safety and environmental rules and policies applicable to each location
- Commissioning and maintenance of equipment associated with the building technologies portfolio
- Identification and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical faults of building technologies products
- Lead field commissioning/service routines without supervision
- Coordinates on site operations and delivery activities and controls the execution according to the organizational guidelines.
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems etc
- Supports customer remotely and onsite;
- Handle the maintenance of data repositories.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for commissioning/service offerings.
- Delivers support services by using remote connections to customer systems by web tool, phone, other communication media or site visit
- Performs assigned service and commissioning activities using innovative digital solutions and tools (developed by HQ)
- Provides operational assistance and application support
- Diagnoses, clarifies, and resolves technical problems
- Clarifies events, analyses trace and diagnostic information, provides information about its findings to solve the issue and provides guidance for the next steps.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Proven experience in Technical Engineer within comfort product
- Knowledge of in repair troubleshooting and testing of assigned programs, strong familiarity with IT principles regarding networking, VPN, Firewall, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Remote Connection.
- Education background in Technical High School Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Automation
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Inserire personal recruiter tag
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time