What are the job descriptions?
- Corporate Core Budgeting and Forecasting top down and bottom up
- Consolidate report by LCB, Country,& Function
- Cost Controlling Activities inclusive reconciliation
- Perform cost Analysis ( Actuals vs Budget vs Forecast)
- Develop and implement measures
- Involvement in Carve in/out activities inclusive baselining, Pricing and sizing.
- Adhoc Activities such as benchmarking , reconciliation, Functions & Management initiatives - Involvement in GBS roadmaps , initiatives and projects and continuous process improvement activities
- May include team leadership roles
- Other assigned adhoc activities inclusive that of Planning and reporting
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Accounting and Finance with more than 3 years of experience in function of Business Analyst/Controlling function with multinational companies.
- ACCA qualifications required
- SAP knowledge (especially FICO module) is advantageous.
- Able to work independently, self motivated, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt to change.
- Able to help other team members in providing advice for the daily tasks
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time