Assistant Manager Automation – Pakistan/ Lahore
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Assistant Manager - Automation and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be part of Process Automation Solution Department that focuses on providing innovative solutions to customers of process industries, also it helps in developing your knowledge, skills, and experiences. The position is based in Lahore, Pakistan but will be responsible for project execution nationwide. The role further includes
- Execution of Automation Project for Process industries including Cement, Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Water and Chemical.
- Handle Project independently and responsible for end-to-end Delivery of Project- cycle including planning, monitoring, execution and closing.
- Support Sales/ Bidding Team by conducing site surveys and compiling technical information.
- Lead Project Team for basic and detailed engineering of Distributed Control and SCADA system.
- PLC/DCS programming and HMI development for Siemens Control system.
- Manage Site activities including site team, contractors, and suppliers.
- Liaison with clients, suppliers, and team members for Engineering, Design and Commissioning.
- Willingness to travel and work away when required to customer sites for site surveys and commissioning activities throughout Pakistan.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Engineering degree in Electronics/Electrical or Equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of direct experience in configuration & commissioning with Siemens Automation Systems. Project Management Certification would be an added advantage.
- Advance Knowledge of Siemens DCS and Automation tools including PCS7, WinCC and Step 7, TIA portal.
- Advance Knowledge of SIMATIC Hardware (S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300/400) and HMI Products.
- Good Knowledge of Siemens Redundant System, Safety Systems, SIL Standards and Hazardous Area classification.
- Handled at least two Projects in the capacity of Project Manager or Project Lead Engineer.
- Sound knowledge of Network and Communication protocols including Modbus, Profibus, Profinet schemes, OPC, Telecontrol e.g. DNP3.
- Sound knowledge of Field Instrumentation, hook-up, and commissioning.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time