Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Pre-sales Technical Support for Edge&AI (Industrial Edge Computing & Artificial Intelligence), committed to SIMATIC Digital Automation Technology portfolio for Industry 4.0 (Industrial Edge, ML/AI Frameworks, Data processing and visualization), to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Digital Industrie Factory Automation System Support area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Pre-sales Technical Support for Edge&AI your mission will be to provide technical support and promote Siemens Edge&AI Industry solutions to customers, sales forces and partners.Some of the main activities will be:
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Edge&AI tasks
- Technical promotion of the automation products based on Siemens Edge&AI Industry solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the Edge&AI solution
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design of digital automation software
- Participate in product testing and provide feedback to the headquarter development team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technological advancements in Industrial Edge, Artificial Intelligence with a focus on Machine Learning and Deep Learning
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Good Knowledge of Linux-based Operating Systems
- Education background in Computer Science / Electronic / Mathematics / Physics or equivalent
- Validated experience with container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with ML / AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or Scikit-learn
- Capability to simplify and represent technical concepts to transmit them to customers and sales
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time