Job Title: Senior Sales Compensation Consultant – Excellent Opportunity to join our global team
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Thane (India) or other major Siemens locations comfortable working in Asia Pacific time zones
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full- or Part time
Thinking Industry further!
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.
Today, we are searching for a Senior Sales Compensation Consultant with focus on Plan Management and Communication to complement our newly established Sales Compensation and Incentives Team.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
In this role, you will play a substantial role within our vision of transformation. Here you will be the bridge between our ICM and Design inner-workings with the focus on handling the inventory of our compensation plans and any communication thereof to enable groundbreaking change within our 11,000+ sales workforce.
- Ownership to coordinate inventory of all compensation plans
- Responsibility for supporting our Asia Pacific Sales Region
- Implement and improve communication structure and network of Sales Compensation and Incentives Community, including community management across borders and businesses.
- Responsible for trainings, enablement, surveys, and knowledge sharing
- Providing advice and solutions to business units and countries in incentive design, modeling, and program management (e.g., administrative pay rules, and processes) while ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, and contractual obligations
Use your skills to move the world forward
The right person will be both strategic and analytical skills, and possess experience in project management, compensation, communication, community management and reporting.
- A degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from reputable university or college.
- You bring with long years’ experience in similar positions, ideally with experience in running projects and manage expectations (scope, results, timeline, risk, budget) in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment.
- You are motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment for Siemens Sales Organization in assigned countries / region.
- You must be a strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, build consensus and the assertiveness to get things done in a global environment.
- You will impress us with your strong willingness to continuously learn and develop yourself to be on the top edge of your specialization.
- Our ideal candidate has a solid experience in similar capacity from local India market as well as entire Asia Pacific region.
- You show clear curiosity about Sales Compensation and Incentives and are open to learn about SAP ICM, Callidus, or similar Enterprise sales compensation tools and topics like Software as a Service, Product Sales, Solution and Service sales across our industry.
- Experience with SharePoint and /or highspot is beneficial.
- You don’t need formal authority to supervise working groups and empower intercultural teams.
- Regular travel within region and globally could be required.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Up to 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
What else do you need to know?
We care about finding the best talent. Our main location for this Position would be Bangalore (India) however, we are open to consider candidates in major Siemens locations comfortable working in Asia Pacific time zones and willing to travel for regular team meetings.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Wanted: designers of the future
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either